✔️ FREE Worldwide shipping, we ship to over 250 Countries!
✔️ Electroplated paint, color won't fade
✔️ Smooth edges won't trap or catch arm hair
✔️ Made with 316L stainless steel
✔️ Hidden safety clasp & Scratch-resistant
✔️ Width 17mm
✔️ Weight 144g (23cm)
✔️ PERFECT GIFT – Ideal for friends/loved ones that enjoy all things to do with bikes. All Cycolinks bracelets come in a smart velvet bag making them an excellent Father's day, birthday, or wedding gift.
To make sure you get the right size when ordering check our measurement guide. We recommend you wear a bracelet ~0.5cm to 1cm bigger than your wrist measurement, this bracelet is currently only available at 23cm in length.
How long will it take to get my bracelet?
✧ It takes 1-3 days for us to process the order.
✧ Once shipped, you can expect delivery in 5-12 working days to the USA, 7-16 Working days to the UK, CAN, AUS & Western Europe, other international orders you can expect delivery in 2-4 weeks.
What if the size is too big or too small?🤔
This model is currently only available in 23cm in length so please check your size when ordering.
What if I don’t like my bracelet or it's not as I expected?😢
That’s fine! Send us an email and we’ll work with you to make it right
If you are unhappy with your order, please email us! More than anything, we want to make it right for you, we will replace any faulty bracelets within 30 days of purchase.
After purchase, we allow our customers a 6-hour window of cancellation.
SHIPPING TIMES (once order is processed):
USA: 5 - 12 business days
UK: 7 - 15 business days
Australia & New Zealand: 7 - 16 business days
Canada: 7 - 16 business days
Western Europe: 10 - 30 business days
Rest of world: 10 - 40 business days
Visit our FAQ Page for More Information
** THESE ARE ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES. Sometimes there may be delays due to the shipping carrier or international customs sorting.
*** Current processing time 1-3 days.
We recommend that you wear a bracelet 0.5cm - 1cm bigger than your wrist measurement.
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add ~0.5-1.5cm, it is always better to go bigger as links can be removed.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. On most of our chain link bracelets it is possible to remove some links yourself but please note this could weaken or damage the bracelet if not done with care, see the video here for how to remove links.
4. The most popular bracelet size is 18.4cm / 7.25" for women & 21.5cm / 8.5" for men.
5. Bracelet extension clasps are also available if the bracelet is too small, which will add 1.5cm to any 16mm bike chain bracelet, please contact us for larger bracelet extensions.
Contact us for custom sizing.