Bracelet Size Guide For 16mm - 24mm Links
We recommend that you wear a bracelet 0.5cm - 1cm bigger than your wrist measurement.
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add ~0.5-1.5cm, it is always better to go bigger as links can be removed.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. On most of our chain link bracelets it is possible to remove some links yourself but please note this could weaken or damage the bracelet if not done with care, see the video here for how to remove links.
4. The most popular bracelet size is 18.4cm / 7.25" for women & 21.5cm / 8.5" for men.
5. Bracelet extension clasps are also available if the bracelet is too small, which will add 1.5cm to any 16mm bike chain bracelet, please contact us for larger bracelet extensions.
Contact us for custom sizing.