Cycolinks Size Guide
The chart below shows you the correct way to measure your size for a Cycolinks bike chain bracelet.
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add ~0.5-1.5cm, it is always better to go bigger as links can be removed.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. On most of our chain link bracelets it is possible to remove some links yourself but please note this could weaken or damage the bracelet if not done with care, see the video below for how to remove links.
4. The most popular bracelet size is 18.4cm / 7.25" for women & 21.5cm / 8.5" for men.
5. Please contact us if you require a larger or small size than what is listed.
What is the bracelet is too big?
What if the bracelet is too short?
Cycolinks Ring Size Guide
1. Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3. When considering a wide banded ring, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
4. The most popular ring size are 7(U.S) & 8(U.S) for women and 10(U.S) & 11(U.S.) for men.
We also have a ring sizer if you are unsure about your ring size which comes with a $5 gift card click here